FORT POLSKA – structural and civil engineering design office established in 2000
- 2022| completion of projects in Russia – we stand in solidarity with Ukraine. Improving multi-industry cooperation in BIM technology of all industries and using cloud platforms to coordinate and manage multi-industry projects.
- 2021| creation of a specialized laboratory unit FORT LAB dealing with vibration research and analysis, continuous development of BIM technology.
- 2020|award in the category of commercial projects Tekla BIM Awards 2020, we received an award for the design of Warsaw UNIT high-rise building. The reinforced concrete and steel structure design was made in a 3d environment, exchange of information with other participants of the design process using BIM tools. The steel structure design was developed at Tekla Structures. Architecture: Projekt Polsko-Belgijska Pracownia Architektury Sp. z o. o. Investor Ghelamco Poland.
- 2019| the Audience Award in the 2019 Tekla BIM Awards competition.
- 2018| BIM d’Or Awards 2018 award for a multi-industry project implemented jointly with Vinci, projects implementation in „advanced” BIM (Vinci, Skanska, Ghelamco). Services addition by construction investments feasibility study. Conducting formal and administrative procedures in pre- and design project stages.
Discover the entire history of FORT POLSKA